- INSPECT WHAT YOU EXPECT
- EXPECT WHAT YOU INSPECT
Daily Sanitation Tracking of Guest Rooms and Public Areas. From a Legal Perspective, if it is not documented, it did not happen.
Be transparent for your staff and guests that your establishment is hospital clean.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, businesses must be keenly focused on maintaining a safe and healthy environment for staff and guests.
As evolving recommendations are issued from the CDC and health and cleaning agencies for the industry, the Touch System™ keeps hotels on track for a best-case scenario in the health and safety of everyone involved.
Nothing is easier than tracking your sanitation efforts with the Touch System™.
Daily Room Inspections for Check-Out & Stay-Over Rooms Best Practice Example: Achieve Guest & Employee Satisfaction:
Scored room inspections with pictures and comments provide Room Attendants accountability & recognition for their work. Productivity minutes automatically compare with performance scores for the optimal housekeeping performance.
Now you can solve issues before they show up on official reviews:
- What are the top issues identified during the inspection process?
- What will resolve these issues: training, a project of the week, and / or coaching and counseling?
Example: If “Hair in the Bathroom” is the top issue, then retraining and coaching / counseling is the likely solution.
Example: If “Dust on air vents” is the top issue, then training and making it the project of the week is the likely solution.
- Lost & Found
- Room Assignments for Room Attendants
- Maintenance Requests by Housekeeping, and / or the Guest
The flexibility of Work Orders benefits all departments including, Sales, Catering & Banquets. The entire property working seamlessly together.
- Tickets instantly dispatched to the correct team member.
- Talk-to-text eliminates typing comments.
- Include before and after pictures of the work done.
BENEFITS OF DASHBOARDS AND REPORTS: (management/ownership)
Several clients have reported that they had tried to use the Work Order option via their PMS system, but found the limitations hindered their property and thus opted instead for the Touch System™. The Dashboards and Reports have proved highly valuable as they quickly identify important data, such as:
- Top 10 Locations with Issues month-to-date and year-to-date.
- Top 10 Issues occurring both month-to-date and year-to-date.
- Quality Assurance Report: Master report of all activity, with alerts to any past due items.
- Inspector & Room Attendant reports compare consistency and performance.
- Raw Data & Charts for all Work Orders – NEVER purged, NEVER deleted, NEVER lost.
- Excel Export of Data for customized reporting.
- Deep Cleaning of Guest Rooms & Public Space
- Rotational Deep Clean Schedules
- Preventative Maintenance of Guest Rooms & Public Space
- Preventative Maintenance of Grounds
- Preventative Maintenance of Equipment
- Special Projects
Why choose the Stark Difference?
- The Touch System™ casts a “safety net” around the entire asset, protecting owner investment. All schedules are centralized whether monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or any other schedule you identify. Nothing “slips through the cracks” even when common business factors occur, such as: turnover, fluctuating business volumes, call-offs, and weather events.
- Staff receive reminders of upcoming tasks 10-days in advance to allow for effective staff scheduling and room management.
- Quality Assurance programs has real “teeth” automatic date and time stamps provide accuracy and transparency. This ensures that all properties follow QA requirements, not just ‘fill-out the paperwork.’
Think you’ve seen it and tried it all before? We invite you to experience the #starkdifference with the all new Touch App. Its social. Its engaging. Its fast. Its easy. It will save you money. Click here to start your free trial.
TOTAL TOUCH SYSTEM™
Time to synchronizes all departments’ communication and guest care into one sleek app that makes everyone’s job easier and faster.
- Guest contact and problem resolution: arrival, request follow up, pre-departure, and your own custom contacts.
- Communication between departments, shifts and staff members.
- Property news: arrivals, departures, restaurant and bar specials, sales, events, promotions, and your own custom information
- HR News, employee recognition, employee assessments, employee service anniversaries, training tips, safety and security tips, and your own custom information creates a virtual shift meeting agenda.
Think you’ve seen it and tried it all before? We invite you to experience the #starkdifference with the all new Touch App. It’s social. It’s engaging. It’s fast. It’s easy. It will save you money. Click here to start your free trial.