INSPECTIONS & WORK ORDER TOUCH™ TOOLS!
Housekeeping & Maintenance Tools
The solution for maintaining your product in pristine condition.
Room Inspection and Maintenance Software for Hotels
- Deep Clean & Preventative Maintenance Schedules
- Daily Room Inspections
- Work Orders
- Automatic Scorecard & Performance Development Tools
Multiple tasks, one easy system:
- Mobile inspection replaces manual paper tracking systems and effectively keeps track of daily cleaning, deep clean and PM programs for Housekeeping and Maintenance.
- Flexible Inspections to meet hotel needs and your brand standards.
- Performance Development Reports: Recognize your top performers and coach your underachievers with the real-time scorecard
- Know what’s been done…what needs to be done…IN REAL TIME!
- Create Work Orders during Room Inspections
- A picture says 1,000 words: Don’t just say it, SEE it! Attach a photo to your inspection.
Everything your team needs to be #1
- Anywhere, Anytime
- Easiest to Use
- One-on-One Attention
- Best Rates
“Our guest’s experience is our priority… Deep cleaning and preventative maintenance schedules demand accuracy. However, our people’s valuable time can’t be spent on manual tracking. … the Housekeeping PM Touch System™ Module along with iPads in our Housekeeping & Maintenance departments.. just the solution we’ve been looking for.”
– S. Wahrlich, Owner/Operator of the Best Western PLUS, Winner of the AH&LA 2011 Stars of the Industry award: “Technology Innovator of the Year Award”
Save money, time, and the environment!
Reduce your carbon footprint with paperless I Care tracking & at the same time improve Trip Advisor & Customer new promoter ratings!
- It takes over 1.5 cups of water to make a single sheet of paper!
How much paper is your Housekeeping & Maintenance staff using to document deep clean, preventative maintenance and work orders? Go green today!
- Sustainbility Facts
- 50% of the garbage in landfills is paper.
- It takes more than 1.5 cups of water to make a single sheet of paper.
- 40 reams of paper equals 1.5 acres of pine forest that is no longer absorbing the carbon in our air.
Learn more about what it means to “Stark-It!”